This post may contain affiliate links, which means I'll receive a small commission if you order through my links, at no additional cost to you.
If you're in search of or researching an outdoor prep cart, or an outdoor prep table with wheels you may love the Cuisinart Outdoor Prep Cart as much as I do! I'm going to share the pros and cons of owning one. If you prefer video over reading, check out the video below. It'll give you a good idea of the size and what it looks like put together.
Ways to Use the Product
You could use it for repotting plants, bring a 32″ smart TV outdoors for movie night, use it as an outdoor bartending station, and of course grilling. This outdoor prep table with wheels is well worth the investment.
Pros (my opinion)
- Easy to put together
- Great price (under $150)
- Great size for the investment
- It's light weight
- It's sturdy
- It has wheels
- It has a bottle top opener
- It has a paper towel and trash bag holder
- It has knobs that hold your utensils
- and lastly, its a good looking cart
Here are the benefits listed on Amazon:
- STAINLESS STEEL WORK SURFACE: The prep table features a spacious 36″ x 18″ stainless steel work surface for prepping meats, fish, veggies and so much more!
- ADJUSTABLE STORAGE SHELF: The storage shelf has 5 adjustable positions, allowing you to place the shelf exactly where you need it
- PAPER TOWEL HOLDER: The paper towel holder can accommodate a jumbo roll of paper towels and is conveniently located to the right of the work surface
- GARBAGE BAG HOLDER: The trash bag holder makes it easy to remove food scraps and trash from the work surface and accommodates 13-30 gallon trash bags
- TOOL HOOKS: The 6 tool hooks provide ample space to keep all of your BBQ tools handy while grilling
- No Cuisinart Outdoor Prep Cart COVER
Yep, that's the only con! I couldn't find a cover made exactly for it, however I did find 2 that worked. The trash bag holder makes it wider so you'll need one like this which is about 51″ wide.
If you choose this one which is made for a grill, be sure to place a box on top. I actually prefer this one and decided to order it and send back the flat one. Not looking to do all of that? I get it, just go with this cart cover shown in the video below.
You May Also Like → My Rolling TV Stand + Outdoor Favs
Where to Buy
I know we all have our store preferences so here's a list of stores that offer it. I ordered mine from Amazon because PRIME of course, lol.
Other items in my backyard:
Cuisinart Outdoor Prep Table with Wheels
I hope this helped. If you know anyone looking to elevate their backyard or grilling experience feel free to share this with them, or save it to Pinterest for later.