My niece was visiting this weekend and mentioned that she wanted meatballs for dinner. She was just in luck as I had received my seasoning order the week prior. I've never tried the Epicure Honey Garlic Meatballs so I was excited to prepare it for her. It was ready to serve in less than 20 minutes and YES – it was it delicious.
Heads up! This post may contain affiliate links, which means I'll receive a small commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. This helps to keep the lights on in this place, thank youuu!!
Epicure Honey Garlic Meatballs
1 lb (450 g) lean ground beef or turkey
3⁄4 cup water
1 tbsp honey
I used 1 cup of Jasmine Rice
1 tbsp guacamole seasoning (I use this in a lot of recipes, look at the ingredients)
As Seen in my Videos
You may also like: 5 Ways to Use the Epicure Steamer
- In a large bowl, using a fork, combine ground beef or turkey and 2 tbsp seasoning. Form into 8 – 16 meatballs (about a scant 2 tbsp each).
- Arrange in a single layer in an Air Fryer and set it for beef. You can also use the Round Steamer or Multipurpose Steamer (it’s OK if they touch). Cover and microwave on high, for 4 min or until cooked.
- Meanwhile, prepare sauce. In Wok, combine remaining seasoning, water, and honey. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat; simmer until sauce has thickened to your liking.
- When meatballs are cooked, carefully drain and discard liquid from bottom of steamer. Add meatballs to wok; stir to coat with sauce. Serve with rice, if desired.
- Add 1 cup of rice into the Multi-Purpose Steamer
- Add 2 cups water
- Add 1 tbsp of guacamole mix or 1 large scoop using the 4-in-1 spice spoon
- In Multipurpose Steamer, combine rice and water. Top with tray; microwave uncovered, on high for about 16–18 min, or until tender.
If you liked this post about Epicure honey garlic meatballs, feel free to save it to Pinterest or with friends by using the share buttons below.