behind the blog
mission driven multi-passionate entrepreneur
Hi, I'm Mimi. Welcome to my corner of the internet. If you're anything like me, you crave fulfillment, freedom, peace of mind, and Chick-fil-A Chicken Salads. Lol, they are so friggin' good!
On a serious note: I've been a full-time entrepreneur since 1996. I started my business because my boss told me that I couldn't leave work to pick up my sick baby from daycare.
If you don't like where you are, move. You're not a tree.jim rohn
I knew then that I needed to find something that would allow me to have more freedom + control of my time. Thankfully, entrepreneurship ended up offering the perfect outlet.
I love sharing, so here is where share how I take care of myself and my home, recipes, what I wear, products and services I use, and how I am improving my business & income – because I want you to benefit from it all.
get to know me
proud mother & Grandmother
- I live in Atlanta, GA
- Myers-Briggs Personality type (INTJ-A)
- My dream job as a kid was to be a fashion designer.
- I own a drapery design firm. I also help driven women make a positive impact and become well-paid, by building a home-based business.
- I am a serial outfit repeater. If I REALLY like something, I will buy several of them and wear as a uniform. Call me lazy, extreme, or whatever you want… I don't care, lol.
- I love being at home, cooking, and good conversations. Oh, and I curse a little bit.
- Simplicity, slow mornings, and bowl food makes me happy!!
- Top 3 Goals: Release 100lbs (I've let go of 40 so far). Pay off my mortgage super early. Give generously every month to a worthy cause.
- Protector of my peace and can easily let go of anything that disturbs it.